Chicken fried with citronella and pepper served with hot rice has a special flavor and appeal. There are lot of different ways to cook this delicious dish. This is the simple recipe to cook this dish:
– Young hen: 1/2
– Sliced citronella: 3 spoons
– Red peppers: 2
– Garlic gloves: 10
– Salt, sugar, glutamate
– To clean the hen, drain. Cut into bite sized pieces.
-To chop garlic + citronella until fine (or smash by a mallet). Mix with ½ teaspoon of salt + 1 teaspoon of glutamate + sugar, then season to the hen. Let’s stand in 1 hour.
– To preheat the pan, add in the quantity of oil enough to fry, when the oil is heated, drop each piece of hen in to fry until golden.
– To place the chicken on the plate, sprinkle the fried onion + garlic on.
– This dish served hot with soy sauce + red pepper.
Hope you enjoy with this Chicken recipe!