– Fresh red pepper: 1 large bowl
– Peppercorn (has crushed)
– Garlic: 1 bowl
– Salt, little bit of sugar
– white vinegar or white wine
– Glass jar
– Wash pepper for clean and let dry.
– Peeled garlic and chop up. The amount of garlic and pepper depending on you.
– Pepper, remove the stem, broke and put into a blender. Click minced medium, not pureed.
– Add peppercorn, pepper and garlic together in 1 large bowl, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
– Add about 5 tablespoons white vinegar (or white wine), do not add so much vinegar (wine).
– Mix it well.
Put the peppers in glass jars, cover tightly. Store in a cool dry place to eat in the next few months, you may not need to put it in the fridge.
Note: Wear eyeglasses and gloves to protect your eyes.
Might the article How to make Vietnamese chili salt also interest you!