Imagine the piece of mango sour, aromatic herbs are dipped into the bow of chili salt, salty salty garlic flavor was refreshing. This dish must be the favorite of many women. Today I show you how to make Vietnamese chili salt:
– Horn pepper (has shredded)
– 1/2 salt, 1/2 salt foam.
– Garlic (has shredded – you can use fresh or dried garlic)
– A little sugar and Natri glutamat.
– Mix pepper, salt, garlic, sugar and put into the microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes … depending on quantity that you want to make. Then take out when chili salt was dried.
– Put into blender puree. And for preserving food in glass jars.
Might you also like to learn how to make Vietnamese chili sauce.