Rolled noodle (or Phở cuốn in Vietnamese) is the popular dish in Hanoi , and the North in general . But in other regions, even in the big cities, this dish was introduced in restaurants in Ha Noi. So this dish was known is the specialties with third strange: heard, watch and taste.
- – 300g fresh noodles, none cut, squares type (you could buy this noodle at big markets)
- – 500g soft beef.
- – Lettuce, coriander, basil
- – Fish sauce, vinegar or lemon juice, garlic, peppers, spices.
- – To wash fresh vegetable.
- – To cut beef into thin pieces, marinated them with spices and a little of oil to make beef softer.
- – Place pan on a stove with high heat to make it hot.
- – Put the cooking oil in the pan, when oil is hot, let’s fry garlic.
- – To fry beef with high heat and stir quickly.
- – When beef cooked, pour them into disk.
- – To spread the noodle on a disk, put vegetable, beef in the middle of noodle and rolling.
Preparing the sauce:
- – To mix the sauce with ingredients as follows: fish sauce, vinegar or lemon juice, minced garlic, pepper and water.