The following recipe guides you how to cook Vietnamese half lean and half meat covers the clam dish.
- 200gr of clam flesh
- 200gr of half lean half meat
- 1 spoon of smashed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of smashed garlic clove
- Sugar, glutamate, salt, soy sauce, pepper
– Clean clam flesh, cut the black part of the clams away, soak in salted water then rinse again, drain.
– Choose good half lean half meat, cut into thin wide slices that can wrap the clam flesh.
– Marinate clams with smashed red pepper + smashed garlic cloves. Let stand around 30 minutes.
– Season half lean half meat with 2 spoons of soy sauce + 1 teaspoon sugar + ½ teaspoon of pepper + a dash of salt. Let stand around 30 minutes.
– Take a piece of half lean half meat to wrap a clam and pack in bamboo chopstick with around 5 pieces each, place on the grill to broil.
– Place the meat on the plate, serve hot with lemon juice and salt with pepper. Can eat with slices of star fruit and green banana.
Note: Meat should slice into thin pieces as we broil on high heat. If not, we have to broil for a long time and the clam flesh becomes elastic