- – Shrimps
- – Avocado: 1
- – Cucumber: 1
- – Tomato: 2
- – Eggs of quail: 7-8
- – Lettuce.
- – Mayonnaise sauce.
- – To boil shrimp, fishing them out of pot and soak them immediately with cool water to keep color of shrimps.
- – To cut lettuce into suitable sections. Cutting tomato, cucumber into pieces like dice shape. Boiled quail eggs, remove shell, cut into two halves.
- – To slit along avocado, holding two halves and turn in two opposite directions to separate it into two halves.
- – To use a knife to slit square shape on the half of avocado, then, using spoon the get their meet.
- – To put all the ingredients into a large bowl (keep lettuce, 2 shrimp and 4 pieces of egg to decorate later.
- – To place lettuce on the dish and put salad on it, then decorate by shrimps, eggs.