- Cauliflower: 1
- Thac Lac fish: 100g
- Fresh shrimps: 300g
- Scallions: 5
- Pepper, sugar, glutamate, salt, fish sauce, topioca, Coriander, shallot.
– Detach the cauliflower into small pieces; peel the hard cover of the cauliflower, soak in salted water, rinse again through water.
– Clean shrimps and take out the covers, smash in a mallet.
– Take the Thac Lac fresh in a cup, use a spoon to smash the fish with chopped onion + salt + pepper. Drop the shrimp paste in and mix well
– Take each piece of cauliflower, sprinkle tapioca on the surface of it, cover it with the mixture above.
– Heat the pot with around 2 bowls of water. Drop in 3 sliced onions, season with fish sauce + pepper + glutamate. When the water boils again, drop the cauliflower into the pot. When it’s done, taste the soup to your taste
– Remove the pot, scoop the soup to the bowl the sprinkle the pepper and chopped coriander, shallot. Serve hot.